We Are The 47%, or Whatever.

Sep 17, 2012


During a recent party fundraiser, Money Makin' Mitt Romney casually addresses his attendees saying that “47 percent of the people” who will vote for President Obama will do so “no matter what” because they are "dependent upon government." He then took the stage at a press conference to clear up any confusion, roughly stating, "I said what I meant and I meant what I said. These n*ggas tryin'hold me back" (paraphrased).

By saying that such a large percentage of Americans are "dependent on the government", Mitt is not just referring to Black people or all minorities for that matter. That 47% includes millions of White people which, sadly (but fortunately?), legitimizes this story and makes it newsworthy.  #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen some of his key constituents realize that he is, in fact, talking about them? Priceless.

Boy, when Jon Stewart gets a hold of this one....

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....