TREYNINGDAY APPROVED!

Sep 29, 2011

Photobucket

Everybody and their momma watches CSI, but I've never really been able to get into it. It's not that it's a bad show or anything, but it's missing something.

Well, after watching an episode of the ABC's new take on the classic, Charlie's Angels, I figured out what was missing from CSI. Big, dramatic explosions. A slew of automatic weapons. Fly designer clothes. Fast cars. And most of all, beautiful wominz!

I don't know anything about Rachel Taylor (pictured far left) but apparently she stars in Grey's Anatomy. Minka Kelly (middle) was voted the "Sexiest Woman Alive" by Esquire magazine last year and I ain't mad at it. Lastly, y'all might recognize Nigerian-American, Annie Ilonzeh (far right), who starred on a few episodes of Entourage recently. She is just.... ==> bruh, look.

Alllllll that aside, it's really entertaining and there was a recent addition to the show this week. Y'all might recognize 'em.
Photobucket
Isaiah Mustafa aka, the  "Old Spice Guy". Bruh can actually act, too!
Check the show out for yourself, Thursdays at 8.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....