Reblogged: Question Du Jour

Aug 8, 2011

Photobucket

So, I saw this picture of Timbaland over at NecoleBitchie and decided to bring attention to Timbaland's teeth yuck mouth.

People are asked about their ideal features in a man or a woman all the time and it typically yields the same answers: "Has to be honest", "has to be tall", "has to have conversation skills", blah blah blah...

But not often do I hear people say "has to have good hygiene". I wonder why that is? Is it implied? Y'all just think everybody wakes up in the morning and brushes their teeth just because you do it, huh? It's imperative to me. And the thing that I don't understand is that it is relatively inexpensive to stay clean. People ouchere spending their last dime on Ralph Lauren, but won't spend 2.99 on dental floss.

DEAD UP, do you brush your teeth every morning? If you don't, email me, and I'll hit you back with some coping strategies because you're gonna live a very long, cold, lonely, kiss-less life.

This message has been brought to you by the good folks of CREST. Keep it classy!

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....