Dear Karla...

Aug 8, 2011

Photobucket

I love fashion blogs! The Sartorialist, Brooklyn Circus (the best clothing brand ever), the fellas over at the Madbury Club, That Good Good and Caprece Knows Fresh are a few of my personal favorites. But trust me, there are tons more. I ain'eem know I liked fashion like that, until I stumbled across a blog one day and was mesmerized by all the different colors, prints, fabrics, and fits, g. Plus the fashion in North Carolina is pretty minimalist. Everybody rocks Polo, Sperry, NorthFace, and Jordan uniforms everyday, b. In the most conservative way possible. And then brag about it like everyone doesn't have the same things in their closet. So, it's nice to see some alternatives.

But anywho.... I wanted to take a moment to give some shine to one of my favorite female fashion bloggers: Karla. I've been visiting her site, Karla's Closet, for quite sometime now and thought that I should put my fellow brethren up on game. Why, you ask? She bad. Peep game:

She has swagger.
Photobucket

She wears J's!!!
Photobucket

Her heels are HIGH.
Photobucket

She tatted.
Photobucket

And uhhh....well, this speaks for itself.
Photobucket

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....