Men x Love

Aug 16, 2011


Men don't talk about love. 

For real.

Find a group of men and eavesdrop on their conversation...or better yet...browse the timeline of your male followers on Twitter. The topic of love just ain't there, b. Our conversations generally consist of one of the following three things:
1) Sports
2) Music
3) "Dem Hos"
Over time, our society has assigned certain characteristics to masculinity, and sharing emotions (especially about love), just ain't make the cut.

But alas, this dope website (which I mentioned in a previous post) The Man's Guide to Love taps into that discourse and allows men to give advice to other men regarding love and relationships. I spend so much time geekin' and actually learning stuff on this website that I had to share it with you all again. I was even asked to be featured on it! But anyway, peep a few of the more comical tidbits of advice and be sure to check it out yourself!
 
The Man's Guide To Love #243 from themansguidetolove on Vimeo.

The Man's Guide To Love #222 from themansguidetolove on Vimeo.


Peace (and love)!

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....