CAPTION THIS

Feb 28, 2010

Photobucket

EVERY blog that I go to has pictures of Lady Gaga plastered on it in some fashion. Either on the header, on the side-pane, in every other post. Somewhere. Somehow. To each his own though, you like who you like..but somebody has to explain to me how she's not seen as just.plain.extra. I know you all have seen videos of how she looked before she got mainstream, so if you praise this chick for being "creative", you're obviously overlooking how contrived it is.

*steps off soapbox*

So, now that I've told you what's on my mind, what do you think is on the mind of the bald guy in this picture?

6 comments:

Kelz said...

"If this ho pokes me in my eye with her antler I'm going off. I can't miss any more work. I've already missed 6 days because I caught bird flu from her last costume."

OB said...

lmao from comment above!

I'm so glad someone else said it and it's not just me, I can't stand her, I think she is crazy and over "does it" tries to hard to be "different" I can't stand her! ugh! lol

Nice blog btw

RavynRae said...

Bald dude is probably thinking "I know I look crazy being seen with her but I love my job...must stay professional"

I really don't know WHY I like Lady Gaga..wait..yes I do know why..it's because I ♥ weird people && things but I don't know why..I'm soo weird!

LaiParis said...

*hides in a corner*
Because I'm one of the ones who have Lady Gaga on her blog. But sheeesh! I LOVE HER. True, she can be very wacky and her style can be over the top at times. However, would you rather have some wannabe Britney or Bey giving you their tired ol' songs who has no sense of style whatsoever? we need change.

haha.

Ericka said...

i too, see every blog with GaGa on it, but you have to give her credit for at least "stepping out the box" . In my opinion, I dot put her on my blog, unless I absolutely like what I see, and sometimes I dont like what I see... I wont be like the next fashion blogger and put her up there just because its "cool" or everyone else does... But like you said to each its own.. do you.. You like it post it .. but now-a-days.. its you dont like... post anyway, everyone else has.. but hey.. anyways, i like her creativity, but sometimes she can go overboard...

Josie said...

She's wonkers and that's what people like to see and read about. I'm never one to talk about her creativity because like you said it's very contrived. To each it's own

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....