EARLY MORNING SWAG-LESS!

Oct 8, 2009

Photobucket

Check out Lil Wayne performing in London recently...
...with the most hideous creation on his feet that I have ever seen in my entire 21 years of existence on God's green Earth. I had to find out what these things were, so I could smack somebody.


Photobucket
So...these jawns are called the Originals Jeremy Scott 3 Attitude and errrr'aaah....I'm tempted to send a letter to Mr. Scott and ask him what his inspiration was for this abomination.

Photobucket
Ugh.
Dropping August of 2009. You know...if you like that type of thing.

2 comments:

zsamurai said...

...haha those is super duper fly!
seriously i would cop those =D
jeremy scott does his thing with adidas did u see his ones with the wings on the side?

LaiParis said...

i like... a little to bright for me
i so need to get out this "only dark colors" stage.. lol

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....