iRap (a little bit...)

Jul 5, 2009


So, I told y'all awhile ago that my "drug" of choice was music. I don't think there has ever been a day in my life where I have gone without listening to something, if only for a minute or two. Somehow or another, someone got me into the studio a while back and I have not been able to stay away from it since. Usually, I just go to soak up tips and everything from people who have been rapping or producing for a while now, but...now I think I know just enough to get my feet wet a little bit. So I'm thinking about coming out with a mixtape entitled EARgasm: Everybody's A Rapper, The Mixtape. Don't get me wrong, I don't think the fact that everyone raps is a bad thing. Music is powerful so I'm not even surprised anymore when I hear that someone plays an instrument, sings, etc. Therefore, I thought it'd be suiting to entitle my mixtape "EARgasm" as a way to tip my hat to everyone who isn't worried about doing what they love--which is make music. Just be on the lookout for my mixtape sooner or later. There isn't a release date. I ain't tryin' to blow up. I'm just doin' what I love, and if someone can rock to it in the meantime, then that's the lick.

Check out a snippet from a track I made entitled, "My Party" HERE.

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....