Thanks Oprah!!!

May 5, 2009


So, Oprah is giving away free chicken [insert excitement here]. You already know people don't pass up the opportunity to get free food and this is just in time for exams when money is tight, so you know I'm on it! In order to get the hook-up, you gotta go to her website here. Or just cut out the middle-man and go to UnthinKFC.com.

The coupon download is available from 9 a.m. CDT on May 5, 2009, to 9:59 p.m. CDT on May 6, 2009. But you can use it any time before May 19th!

THIS JUST IN: A lot of people are suggesting printing the tickets off and donating them to the homeless. Straight up, this is a wonderful idea!!!! I'll be honest, I refuse to give a homeless person money because I have my reservations about giving money to someone I don't know for obvious reasons. But giving someone a meal ticket, brah!! Great.

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....