For the ladies

May 5, 2009

d_-johnson_010
d_-johnson_004

So, Dwayne Jizzle was spotted coming out of a gym recently. (Pause)



Ladies: Scroll back up and sneak another peek so I can finish my post.
Fellas: Hit File/Exit on the browser toolbar and come back later. I'll have a post for you in a few days.



I remember when I used to follow wrestling exxxtrrraaaa hard--this dude was my idol. I had action figures and all'at, brah. And you couldn't tell me anything when I figured out I could turn it to the pay-per-view channels and listen to the fights without paying for it...lol.

I was kinda disappointed when I heard that he used steroids back in his Miami Football days, but I guess when you make a few movies with Disney, stuff like that becomes null and void.

Chea.

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....