Raging Bull Package? I'll take two, please.

Mar 17, 2009
















So, Jordan Brand is releasing a new Defining Moments Package. If you like Jordans, you are familiar with the DMP's, so I'll spare you. If you aren't, Google them and report back to this blog so you can fully appreciate the information that I am about to let you in on. This new package is named the "Raging Bull Package" and they are nothing shy of incredible, no exaggeration. In this package are TWO pair of Jordan 5's, possibly the best type of Jordan sneak' ever to be released (a valid argument can be made for the 3's) so I know people are anticipating 'em heavily. The slated release date for the package is May 20th, and they'll run you for $310 so start saving now homie! I know I'm going to get them if I have to set up a lemonade stand this spring...

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....