Buyer's Remorse

Mar 11, 2009


I'm on Spring Break right now and I'm relaxing to the maximum. Initially, I had plans to go to Atlanta, Georgia to see my beautiful nieces but those plans fell through. So...I'm at NC A&T, aka my home away from home, chillin' with my best friend and partaking in hoodrat activities.

But that's not what this post is about. This post is about my recurring battle with Buyer's Remorse. While everyone else is on a cruise or some type of vacation, I've used that as an excuse for ME to spend money, as well.

...a stretch, right? Well, it made me feel a little better about not being able to go out of town and I did cop some fly kicks during my retail therapy session. But for some reason, every time I leave the mall, I get the feeling that I should not have purchased anything. I actually begin to feel bad about the fact that I just went shopping. It's an odd feeling to have, believe me. I don't really know what to do about it though, lol.
Have you ever been a victim of post-shopping regret? What did you do in response to those feelings?

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....