Springtime Sneaks

Mar 11, 2009





I love the springtime a LOT more than the winter for obvious reasons such as being able to walk outside and not freeze to DEATH. But I also like the springtime because of the clothing--pastels, khakis, plaid, etc. During the wintertime, I’m only worried about one thing and that’s staying warm, so you’re liable to see me lookin’ extra cozy as opposed to fly because I just haven’t figured out how to look cool in multiple layers of stuff.

But as the springtime nears, I’m excited because I get to shop for spring clothes/shoes. I’m trying to steer clear of just sneakers now that I am getting older. This is going to be hard, because I LOVE athletic wear, but it’s a necessary change that’s inevitable so why not make it now? I just so happened to come across a brand that serves as a happy medium between athletic wear and casual wear, coined “athleisure” by the designer.

The shoes are sick, and you can check out more at: http://www.clae.com/

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....