Sticky Icky Files

Feb 2, 2009

By now, most of you have probably heard that Michael Phelps has gotten in trouble again recently, after pictures of him smoking weed landed in the wrong hands. I'm personally a big fan of Mr. Phelps and this new information doesn't make me feel one way or another. Reason being...a LOT of athletes smoke weed and although that isn't grounds for condoning such behavior...it shouldn't be treated as a surprise. As a matter of fact, some of the most athletic people in my high school smoked weed and I'm pretty sure some of collegiate athletes here at Chapel Hill hit that purp, by the pound. So, how does this information about Michael Phelps make you feel? Should he, or any other athlete be scrutinized for smoking weed?



You can read the full story here.
http://www.newsday.com/iphone/ny-spjim0203,0,1167715.column

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....