Economic crisis

Feb 6, 2009


The years you spend in college are supposed to be some of the best years of your life. Well, I find myself second-guessing that theory from time to time...especially now that I am lookin' down the face of the economy cris. People are losing their homes at an alarming rate, job loss is as bad as it has been in the past 34 years (1.8 million in past 3 months!) and I know I'm not the only one that has noticed this high inflation...

As graduation nears, I'm steadily trying to figure out what I want to do with my life and the state of the economy makes my choices seem a bit slim. I plan on going to grad school, but it'll be seemingly impossible to get the funding that I'll need. But even for those who plan on going straight into the work field, it will obviously be tough getting a job, competing with people who were laid off and have more experience......

What do you think about the state of our economy? Has it made you re-think your plans for the future?

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....