I LOVE college!!

Feb 10, 2009


To put it plain and simple, Asher Roth is the truth. This 23-year-old, Pennsylvania native is wrongfully compared to Eminem (solely because he is white and nothing else) but if you ask me he is so much better and he does not rap about killing his mom and other nonsense like that. I heard of him a while ago when his freestyle on "A Milli" was buzzin' around YouTube. Since then, he has been on a Gangsta Grillz mixtape with DJ Cannon, and everyone who is anyone knows that you have to go hard to receive a nod from Don Cannon.

He just released a video for his new song, "I Love College". It's a pretty playful song, but I think you'll enjoy it. The mumbling rapper known as Jim Jones is on the remix, but it isn't half bad though.

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....