Ummmm, NEXT

Feb 24, 2009


Have you ever realized that you just did not like someone? Not as if you were being fake with them before, but all of a sudden it occurred to you that you feel impartial to your relationship with that certain someone. Like an epiphany, if you will.

I want to emphasize that this is NOT the same as being fake, although that is a common misconception. To me, being fake is when you know you do not like someone beforehand and you put on facade as if you do. The feeling that I am describing is when you think you like someone initially, only to find out that there is actually a conflict of interests. The epiphany (as described above) may occur when you realize that your "friend" has a lifestyle that is NOTHING like yours. It may also occur when you realize that your "friend" has personality traits that do not mesh well with that of your own. Whatever the case may be, this is a difficult situation to be in and I am at a loss for a solution.

What are your thoughts on the situation? If this has ever happened to you, how did you deal with it?

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....