HGTV Swag

Sep 19, 2011

So, my big brother is a jack of all trades. I honestly don't understand how he knows so much, but I sholl admire it. For the past week or so, I've been his master apprentice on a remodeling job in my mom's house. She wanted her bathroom redone and this is how it all went down...

After everything was stripped from the old bathroom.

6 days, 2139123698 hours (it seemed), 20 trips to the store, 12 square meals later (plus some much needed company/assistance from others) we were able to turn it into this:
I don't like the green paint that my mom chose, but other than that I love it! I'm super glad that I got the chance to help out during this project. Painting, laying floor and wall tile, installing toilets/sinks and everything. My knowledge (and skills) of DIY projects has increased exponentially, g!

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....