Happy 5th Anniversary, Kellie!

Jul 18, 2011

 Photobucket
+
 Photobucket
+
Photobucket
5 Years
= 
Running back to Lewis in order to beat curfew, staying up on the phone trying to see who would be the first to hang up, our West Coast vacation, our Vivace experience, countless movie dates, NUMEROUS concert goings, late night walks through the arboretum to Franklin, our Atlanta road trip, long summers with the Bridgees, Franky's, intense car singing duets (my personal fav: Jordan Sparks ft. Chris Brown "No Air"), cookouts/culdesac get-togethers, Kenan parlor lounging/hiding from Hailey, sushi dates, Redbox raids, snow day frolicking, support through family losses and hard times, splitting DOZENS UPON DOZENS of Bskis cookies, thumb wars, devotion, Phase 10/Kemps/Spades/Rummy, graduating from UNC, planning our future together + many other memories! 

Photobucket

I've heard people say that you miss out on the "college experience" by being in a relationship, but I beg to differ on the basis of my own personal experience. Considering the GREAT times that we've had and all that you add to my life, I can't imagine how these past 5 years could have been any better. Also, I have matured a LOT via our bad times, so while they weren't pleasurable in the moment, I'm appreciative of them. I'm happy that we have made it this far relatively unscathed and if we keep God at the center of our lives, there's no way we can lose. I love you! Happy Anniversary!

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....