Re: "Black Women Are Less Physically Attractive" by Satoshi Kanazawa

May 16, 2011

strong black women Pictures, Images and Photos

Yesterday, a "scientific study" entitled Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women? was published on Psychology Today. As with anything controversial, Twitter got a hold of it and erupted with commentary ranging from complete disgust to total affirmation.

The article was renamed Why Are Black Women [Rated] Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women, But Black Men Are Rated Better Looking Than Other Men?, I guess to make it sound more politically correct. Nevertheless, the article was eventually removed as a result of all the negative backlash. (However, you can view a cached version here.)

While I fully intended on sharing my thoughts on why I find the article highly offensive, I got side-tracked when a woman made this comment:
Some of the gents expressing "outrage" at that study would simply prefer not to share their punching bags.
Oh? *packs up briefcase*

It has occurred to me that 50-lem responses will be written on said topic over the next few days. People will read, discuss, refute, joke, dismiss, omit, judge, offend, etc. but to what end?! Are people's mindsets miraculously gonna change? I'm starting to see that you can't win for losing. Y'all have at it, b.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....