Dear Summer...

Feb 28, 2011


Wiz Khalifa ft. Snoop Dogg, "Young, Wild, & Free"
Press play and vibe out.

When I heard this new Wiz track, my anticipation for the spring/summertime shot through the roof! It just put me in a really good mood and songs like this have a tendency to hold epic memories. And since we're on the subject, I thought I'd post some pictures that I (or someone who commandeered my camera) took during recent warm seasons...hopefully foreshadowing good things to come. Things such as...

Cookouts
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Road Trips and Vacays
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Outdoor Concerts
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Pretty Weather and Nice Beaches
Photobucket

Photobucket


Theme Parks and Pools
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Family Time (reunions, unannounced visits, more cookouts, etc.)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ahhhh, I can't wait....
I.just.can't.wait.

1 comments:

josie renee said...

i'm TOO pressed for the summer.
only lord knows.

xx
josie
www.straightNOchase.com

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....