Dear Diary - (12/22/2010)

Dec 21, 2010

Photobucket

Dear Diary,
A little under 6 months ago when I heard rumors of JB retroing the "Cool Grey" 11's, my heart was filled with complete joy. I set countless release-date reminders everywhere...my notebooks, on sticky notes, in word documents on my lap top, and even on my cell phone.

But unfortunately, I forgot to remind my wallet to have enough money to splurge on this coveted item. Now here I am 1 day away from the December 23rd drop of one of the biggest sneakers of the year penniless "prioritizing"...left only to wonder what could have been.

I know the Bible says, "For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? (Mark 16:26)" so I'll just have to get over losing my soles. Luckily with every dark cloud, there is a silver lining. One day in the near future, I'll see cornballs posting pictures licking the bottom of them, dudes like Drake who can't dress in them, and that one idiot playing ball in them and I'll feel a little better knowing that I would have done them so much more justice.

But until then, I'll be sulking in my self misery and trying to better prepare for the January release of my grail's, the Cement III's. I'll steal those if I have to.

4 comments:

AUDREY said...

i will be too :( *dies a little inside*

Adina Renée. said...

Everyone's been talking about these shits.

El Jefe said...

I cosign with the premise. They will resurface again.

Kelz said...

I don't understand the hype.

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....