Welcome to Twitter....

Nov 17, 2010

Photobucket
" ...where the dismal tweets outweigh the happy ones 5 to 1 "

I have my fair share of worries, issues with uncertainty, bouts with insecurities, moments of obscurity, blah, blah, this, that and the other. But I have a ton to be thankful for, as I'm sure many of you do, too.

And I'm no psychologist or anything, but I know mild depression when I see it and Twitter is saturated with folk who just can't seem to find a silver lining in any situation. If it ain't Kanye, Bow Wow and Waka Flocka ranting about rich nigga problems, regular folk are on there complaining about everything from relationships to money issues. Straight up, y'all need a stress ball, and 140 hrs of therapy instead of 140 characters and however many followers you have.

This would be the perfect opportunity for me to give you words of encouragement, but I don't work for free. So, I'll leave you with this short word of advice. Stay far away from Kid Cudi's CD because it'll make you want to kill yo'self.
Baow.

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....