Can You "Teach Me How To Dougie"?

Nov 17, 2010



*moment of silence for this dance please*
Ok.

So, for months I have been completely torn between my disgust for grown men participating in the Dougie movement and my own personal enjoyment of it in the privacy of my room and in the presence of my ace boon coon.

While I am an active, dues-paying member of MADD, Men Against Dude's Dougie'ing, I shamelessly hit my dougie randomly throughout the day to ease my stress and calm my nerves. Hypocritical, yes. I'm fully aware.

Now, I ain't here to sway you either way on the subject. I am here to help you do it better, in the event that you choose to join the movement. Someone on Twitter pointed out the fact that, the irony in Teach Me How To Dougie is that, it cannot be taught. Try to teach somebody, and watch as the inevitable #fail ensues. You either have it or you don't. Nevertheless, for you rhythmically inclined folk, I found a pretty good video here that could even teach the Bristol Palin's of the world how to find their inner Dougie. So check it out, and tell 'em Trey sentchu.

Baow.

1 comments:

Cindia said...

Lol (and I am not bullshitting you with that <<) this post is funny but true. I too HATE it, yet do it alone or around my boyfriend who asks me to please stop.

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....