Re-blogged: Public Service Announcement

Sep 10, 2010

The cool thing about having a hobby like blogging is that I can express my opinion whenever I feel that it is necessary and for the most part...get away with it. Where else can people do that?! Anywho, I thought it would be cool to reblog an old post that I did for people who may be new to my domain.

Photobucket

To whom this may concern:

If you’ve deciphered from previous posts that I am elitist, racist, sexist, or otherwise, please hit the red X at the top of the page.

If you think you know me from previous posts, when in reality, you have primarily learned about my taste in music, things that I think are funny, and shoes that I like, please hit the red X at the top of the page.

If you support Reverend Al Sharpton, please hit the red X at the top of the page.

If you forgot that this was MY BLOG, and you think that I should show more discretion in my posts, please hit the red X at the top of the page.

If you saw Spectacular's video to “Tipsy” in its entirety, please hit the red X at the top of the page.

If you disagree with a lot of the things that I say on my blog, yet you continue to visit regularly, please hit the red X at the top of the page.

If you still wear Baby Phat, booooy oh boy, hurr-up and hit the red X at the top of the page.

If you’ve disagreed with something that I have said and you attacked ME as a person instead of my IDEAS, go ahead and join the X-men.

Thanks. With Love,
Trey ;-)

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....