MAY SIXTEENTH, TWO-THOUSAND AND TEN

May 16, 2010

"Just a couple things thats goin' on in my life, ya know..."
_Lil Wayne








1. I graduated from THE University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. May 9th, 2010, will forever be remembered as The Re-up. Much love to those who showed up, showed out, and showed love. The feeling is mutual and you are appreciated!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
One of my favorite moments. You know I had to rep for the golden arches for getting me through many-a-broken-day-and-nights. Don't judge me!

2. I pre-orded Nas & Damian Marley's Distant Relatives album. I have to admit, I previewed it already. Such is life. Anywho, it's the perfect blend of Hip-Hop and activism. Cop it - dropping this Tuesday, May 18th.

3. Courtesy of The Re-up, I set out on my never-ending quest for a pair of Air Yeezy's (NO HYPEBEAST). This search has been rather difficult, seeing as though these shoes appreciate in value and are slowly moving out of my price range. Nevertheless, I found a pair that were "LIGHTLY worn" (shoot I don't care) and asked for better photos before I made the transaction and this is what I recieved...
Photobucket
#DEAD. These bootleggers are on the come up. Oh buddy tried to stick me with the okie doke charging a grip for these jawns. So needless to say, the search for the Yeezy's continues...

But that's what I've been up to, anything interested going on your way?

8 comments:

AUDREY said...

congrats, hunny!

Donielle K. said...

congrats! lol

lovelylavendar said...

congrats!!!!!

Dub said...

Thanks y'all!

gone said...

congratualtions :D

it'sok2bu*nique* said...

congrats on everything going on..i graduated from college on may 1st! now i am tryting to find a J O B.

Anonymous said...

congrats on graduating!!

deonna said...

Congrats on graduating! Hopefully I'll be there in 2 years!!

And I wish you the best on your ongoing search for the Yeezy's!! :)

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....