Trey Songz - MTV Unplugged

Apr 27, 2010


MTV's Unplugged is so dope to me. The session by Jay Z and The Roots band has to be my all time favorite, followed by Lauryn Hill's jawn. There have been some absolutely incredible sets in the series and Trey Songz most recently took a shot at it. He sounds...well..like he always does live. I thoroughly enjoyed this cover of Kings of Leon's "Use Somebody" and I think stans will really love his performances overall. You can peep the rest of the videos here!

3 comments:

lovelylavendar said...

yea trey did a really great job with his rendition of use somebody, definitely enjoyable!

Darling Nikky said...

omg!!!
thanku for this post!

AUDREY said...

i love his voice live. i dunno why. trey is too nice, in my opinion. i love his music.

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....