The Dream for GoodWoodNYC

Apr 15, 2010


First and foremost, I apologize because my blog startin' to look like World Start Hip Hop with all these lazy video postings. I admit, I've been doing it for time sake, but I really like this video so I HAD to post it.

I was talking to someone the other day about how videos have become so bland that I really DONT expect much anymore. That's why I don't give Drake slack for his poor videos, because nobody is doing anything worth mentioning nowadays. Well with the exception of Gaga and Nicki Minaj's new videos. (Come on, you can't mention one without the other, they're both extra.)

Anywho, this video is simple, yet creative! Oh boy even tried to two-step a little bit. It's evident that he didnt' spend a whole lot but it didn't limit the quality any. A slew of nice women and a concept that ACTUALLY corresponds to the lyrics in the song = a good video.

And last but not least, shoutout to The Dream for rocking the red GoodWoodNYC Jesus Piece!

Photobucket

Photobucket
CHEA!

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....