"Everybody walkin' in with shrooms, now I'm finna feel like Mario" _Big Sean

Mar 25, 2010

Photobucket

So, I was watchin' CNN today and come to find out, Californians will soon vote on whether or not to legalize recreational marijuana. The state is suffering from a budget crisis and they believe that legalizing weed will reduce some of that deficit. The expected revenue brought in by weed taxes is projected to be upwards of 1.4 billion dollars.

Medicinal dro has been available in California for 14 years, so they are well ahead of the curb. I'm interested to see how the bill does on November 2nd. I'm sure it will pass with flying colors considering the amount of people that light up nowadays. They say that people will be allowed to have up to an ounce on them at a time. This is blowing my mind low key. I wonder what weed men are thinking right now...taxes on their product? No beuno.

Welp, time to ride out....holla'atchall.








Mike Posner ft. Big Sean, Donnis, Jackie Chain - Smoke & Drive Remix

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....