#MUSIC MONDAY MIXTAPE

Feb 21, 2010



"Been gon' for a minute but I'm back with the jumpoff" _Lil Kim
I apologize for my hiatus. I'm lazy at times. (Hence the lack of "American History" posts.) But in all seriousness, life has jus' been interferin' with blogging lately. But I got some more heat for you, so let's get into it:

1. Drake, "November 18" _via @FredReid
2. Young Dro ft. Yung LA, "Don't Know Yall" _via @Robbesweet
3. Trina ft. Keri Hilson, "Million Dollar girl" _via @yeahitslex
4. Chris Brown ft. Lupe Fiasco, "Girlfriend" _via @quise212
5. Rahsaan Patterson, "Deliver Me" _via @Joshjenks
6. The Foreign Exchange, "I wanna know" _via @IamDEONNA
7. Musiq, "if you leave" _via @trevoria
8. Method Man ft. Lauryn Hill, "Say" _via @exhibitC
9. Teedra Moses, "Be your girl" _via @joshjenks
10. Letoya Luckett, "She Don't" _via @laurenSoFetch18
11. MJB, "Enough Cryin" _via @trevoria
12. Young Jeezy, "Go Crazy" _via @FredReid
13. Gorilla Zoe, "Hood Nigga" _via @dey_jaVu
14. Lloyd ft. Nicki Minaj & J. Holiday, "Take if off" _via @o_maxi
15. MJB ft. Jazmine Sullivan, "gonna make it" _via @reese_badd
16. Yung LA ft. Ricco B., "Futuristic Love" _via @DJTweetAlot

Now this list is the definition of puttin' ya ipod on shuffle and lettin' it play WHATEVER. a nice lil balance of coon music, R&B, and other. Now let that getchu through ya week. Happy Monday folk!
PEACE!

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....