“Back Like Jordan, Wearin’ The 4-5″ _Jay-Z

Dec 19, 2009

Photobucket

So, I'm back! I had to take a hiatus due to exams but all of that stress is behind me and I'm on straight chill now. Christmas break is well under way, so when I'm not at work trying to feed my sneaker addiction pay the bills, I'll be watching football and posting regularly. Dig me?

As y'all can see, I've switched things up a bit, something new for 2010, aka "the year of the winner" 'cause that's exactly what I plan on doing! I'd like to thank Kellie for hookin' me up with the new blog header! It inspired me to go ahead and change everything up. Check her out on Twitter here. She's new to blogspot so you can also can peep her here.

And be sure to take advantage of the linkbar at the top and follow me while you're at it, haha. I spent some time improving my footer, and condensed my tag cloud to make it easy to find old posts so scroll down and indulge! INDULGE, you hear me?!

CHEA! Happy Holidays!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new website format & the header is bomb! Nice new look!

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....