Pranks? Why yes, I'll take a few of those.

Jul 22, 2009

So, every summer since I've been in undergrad, I have been a counselor in a program known as Summer Bridge. Basically, incoming freshman come in and take a couple of courses before they officially start in the fall. To make a long story short, its off the chains. We have mad fun pranking people, making inside jokes, clowning one another, competing in games and stuff like that...and today was no different. Someone got GOT and I was there to document it, of course, now that I have a new camera and all.

IMG_0319
Yes, ladies and gentlemen. That is exactly what you think it is...hanging from somebody's DOOR HANDLE...

IMG_0320
...yup. He just got served during study hours and that is exactly why Summer Bridge my partna dem! Chea!

3 comments:

V.BreezY said...

LOL! thats mad stupid. yoooo check my blog out and follow me.

Keisha said...

.........................



BLEHHHHH! *throws up all over the doorknob*

Lol if this is what goes on then I can't friggin wait for college

AUDREY said...

lol. i laughed at that before i even READ the post.

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....