"I feel like it's still b*tches that owe me sex..."_Kanye West

May 16, 2009

Soooo, Brian Michael Cox, Intynational, Jermaine Dupri, Johnta Austin, Nelly, and Trey Songz were sitting around (somewhere) engaging in some borderline homosexual activities (it seems like), watching Oceans 11 (I guess) and one of them came up with the idea that they should make a mixtape called Oceans 7 (but its 6 of them?).

The background story behind the creation of Oceans 7 is up for discussion (obviously), but the mixtape is so real and I'm excited about it. They have a song called "Owe Me Sex" which takes a snippet from Kanye's "Put On". I dig it. They also released a new video featuring Bow Wow entitled, "So much Swagg" and you can peep that below (Parental Discretion Advised):



No words as to when the mixtape is going to come out....but with beats/production from B. Cox and Jermaine Dupri, it is destined to have some fye tracks on it.

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....