6.24.09

May 18, 2009



I don't know about you, but I get goosebumps thinkin' 'bout this. I'm excited because of some of the new characters that are going to be introduced in the latest film:
  • Jetfire is going to be in the movie--the old robot that walks with a cane, creaks when he moves like he needs WD-40, and cannot transform well, but has the ability to combine with Optimus Prime, so he can fly.
  • Not to mention, the girl robot Chromia is supposed to be in the movie--she has the ability to transform into a blue motorcycle and was left out the first film because producers thought she was too small in comparison to some of the other robots.
tfshowest5
Chromia fighting


tfshowest6
Jetfire walkin' with his cane.

Dope, right!? Please believe, I will be in your nearest IMAX theater, kickin' back, watchin' this movie when it comes out.

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....