As Promised, Fellas

May 10, 2009

8d52097e21e8478b838803d4a1c178cd

So, the other day I posted a few pictures of Dwayne Jizzle aka "The Rock" coming out the gym with his biceps busting all out of a tank top and ish...and I promised the fellas that I would post a few pictures for them and as a man of integrity, I thought I would post it now.

This young lady's name is Bria Myles, video vixen of course. She has been in a lot of videos, from Kanye West to Nelly Furtado. This Los Angeles, California native hopes to one day become an actor (SMCH SQUARED!).

Much like ya boy Dwayne, these are pictures of her at the gym recently preserving her sexy or whatnot. Go figure? I thought video vixens all had surgery to look the way they look....

8134238

bria-myles-working-out-atlnightspots-pictures

...Chuch.

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....