Trying to 1-up Rihanna, Chris? I see you.

Apr 20, 2009


So, good ol' C. Breezy is back at it again. Perusing around town, shaking hands and kissing babies. It's nice to see him slowly matriculate back into the public eye, I guess. But this post is not about his inevitable come-back. It's about his shoes, duhhhh. I posted something about Rihanna's kick game recently, and I thought it would be fitting if I let Chris get his shine on, too.

So, the kicks that he has on are called the Air Jordan 1 "Hare". If you follow Air Jordans any, you probably recognize some features from the clllllaaaassic Jordan 7 "Hare" released back in 1992 (and retroed in June of last year). Jordan Brand just took the recognizable tongue from the old 7's and plastered it on a pair of Jordan 1's (look closely and you'll see Bugs Bunny on the tongue instead of the MJ symbol--and the back of the shoe says "Hare" instead of "Air"). I can dig that. They were released around Easter, but you could have copped them in numerous places online just a little earlier than that. I'll let you search for them yourself, because I'm still contemplating whether or not I want them...sooo, deuces!

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....