Cause girls LOVE sneakers, too

Apr 15, 2009


These are a few pictures of Rihanna in LAX a few days ago. It's already been established that her stylist keeps her lookin' shaaarp, but I like this look because of her kicks alone. In my opinion, ladies always get the flyest colorways when it comes to sneakers and I know a couple women who like sneakers more than high heels or flats. Hats off to you casual divas out there. Well, after Rihanna pulled this stunt, I had to find out what the heck those joints were because they slipped under my radar somehow....



They are clearly Nike Blazers, but they are a limited release called the Nike ACG J Blazer x Cassette Player. A lot to swallow, right? Well basically, Nike went to bed with a UK fashion label called Cassette Playa and they gave birth to this wonderful creation. No words on a release date though (I doubt they will ever be a general public release) but you can cop them on ebay for a $350 if you feel pressed to hav'em. Chea!

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....