"And I'll do anything for a blonde dyke..."_Kanye West

Mar 16, 2009


I'm hearing mixed messages about Kanye's new love-interest, bust-down, arm-candy, barbie doll...whatever you want to refer to her as. Her name is Amber Rose, Misses Rose if you nasssty. Personally, I can't hate on the man. She is rather attractive to me and I know some dudes who can't rock a brush cut as good as she can.

Word in the streets, she used to be a stripper though. Go figure? It's crazy how she used to do som'n strange for a lil piece ah change, sportin' Forever 21 and such, and now she's rocking Herve Leger, riding in Maseratis and going to exclusive galas.

I know one thing. I cannot accredit anything to HER besides standing there and looking pretty, but kudos to Kanye for keeping her well dressed like our mother used to do for us on Sunday mornings when we were little. And again, shout out to her barber, cause that Caesar stay tight.

I just think it's a matter of personal preference. What do you think about Amber Rose?

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....