Superbowl XLIII

Feb 2, 2009

I don't know about y'all, but I'm not too big into the Super Bowl, unless of course MY team (The Cowboys) is playing. The whole idea of watching two teams I could care less about, does not appeal to me at all. But one thing I do love about Super Bowl Sunday's are the festivities (parties, winter grilling, etc.). Unfortunately, I had to work yesterday so I did not get to participate in any Super Bowl bafoonery, but I did get off in time to catch some of the commercials at halftime. I was pleased to find out that a new Transformers AND a new Fast and the Furious are in the works and I couldn't be more geeked about that (Peep the trailers below). With that said, what was your favorite commercial during last night's game? BTW, big ups to Mike Tomlin for holding it down for all 6 of the African-American coaches in the NFL doin' their things.







Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mac_kon5eNA

Fast and the Furious 4:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCB-GTVxPjQ

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....