The Generation of Runners.

Oct 7, 2011

Photobucket


Right now, this is my favorite track off 9th Wonder's new album, The Wonder Years. That dern saxophone is on a whole 'nother level of sexy. Anwho, the track is called "Never Stop Loving You" (ft. Martin & Talib Kweli) which is a nice little segue into what this post is really about...

Last night, I read a PERFECTLY WRITTEN blog post on Black Girls Are Easy ("perfectly written" aka "I wish I would have written it first"). The post was called "Think Before You Break Up". Here's an excerpt:
"There is no such thing as an argument free relationship, where there's smoke there's fire and where there's love there will be pain. If you’re the type of person who can’t be bothered with being called out on their sh*t or hate putting up with other people’s flaws then you need to buy a f*cking cat and lock yourself away from society because you will never find true love."
Divorce rates are at an all-time high. Relationships ain't lasting longer than a season. And people would rather...forget it, just read the entire thing here and spread. the. word. Peace!

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....