Swagger on a hundred, thousand, trillion.

Sep 8, 2011


Some of you may recognize this clip from 1985 film Back to the Future. If I would have shown a clip of the DeLorean burning out in the parking lot I'm sure ALL of you would know what I'm talmbout hands down. Anywho, for years, sneaker enthusiasts have been hoping that the shoes in the movie, coined the "Marty McFly's", would manifest into reality.

Well as of today, Nike has made their dreams come true, announcing the release of the Nike Air Mag (pictured below, courtesy of thisismynext.com).

Photobucket

In conjunction with the Michael J. Fox Foundation and Ebay, Nike will be auctioning off 150 pairs every day for the next 10 days, for a total of 1,500 pairs. Interested in copping a pair, head HERE starting at 11:30p EST to try your luck. All proceeds will be donated to Michael J's Foundation for Parkinson's Research. Swag.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....