WHAT IF JESUS HAD A TWITTER?

Mar 6, 2011

Photobucket
So, whilst engaging in my daily routine of randomness, I thought to myself, "what if Jesus had a Twitter account" and this is what became of it:

His avatar would be: An image of the cross, symbolizing his physical death on Calvary, so that we may live together with him (1 Thessalonians 5:10).

His location would be: Seated at the right hand of the Father, making intercession for your life.

His bio would be: “I am the way, the truth, and the life” (John 14:6). Son of David. Promised Seed of Abraham. Love and grace, for all people.

His account would be Verified by the Most High.  There would be many perpetrating accounts that tweeted things similar to Him, or false retweets of Him, misquoting the scriptures that God meant for good. However, “Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows” (Galatians 6:7).

4 of the main benefits of following Him would be:
  1. So that you may have fellowship with the Father.
  2. So that you may have total Joy.
  3. So that you may have victory over sin.
  4. So that you may have assurance of your salvation.
His favorite trending topics would be: #ItIsWritten, #OneAnother, #ThouShaltNot, #ThouShall, #ByThisWeKnow, #ThatItMightBeFulfilled

People would tweet about Him, making lesser of His name. They would @ mention Him in vain, without any fear or reverence.

Others would be humbled and contrite in spirit, and tremble at his tweets (Isaiah 66:2).

His twitpics would be of Heaven...the great high wall with twelve gates, the city of pure gold as pure as glass (Revelation 21:12-20).

His tweets would convict, but never condemn, making us aware of our sins so we would repent and receive His forgiveness. Yet many people would accuse Him of subtweeting and constant judgment.

He would ask to be received into the life of all people, but many would deny his follower request. “Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me” (Revelation 3:20).

People would unfollow him and he would allow them to follow again. “My wayward children…come back to me, and I will heal your wayward hearts” (Jeremiah 3:22).

One day, every knee would bow and every tweet would confess that Jesus alone is deliverance and strength (Isaiah 45:22-25). And those that denied him all along would have to go back to MySpace for all eternity! Lol

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....