28 Days of American History

Feb 1, 2011

Photobucket
(My great great-uncle on the far left, elected to the small town of Badin's first town council)

Sooooo, it's American Black History Month. Depending on how long you have been reading my blog, you may be aware that around this time last year I did a little blog series entitled 28 Days of American History, highlighting some well-known and some not so well-known black hero(ine)s.

This year, a fellow Tarheel alum, Taikein, is carrying the flame and taking it upon himself to inform the masses each day of this month. He is accepting entries from his readers for the posts. To submit an entry, hit him up on Twitter: @tcoop32, Facebook: Taikein Cooper, or Email: taikeincooper@gmail.com. You can peep his first post HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that you're doing this,i may add something like this to my blog.

ill credit you of course

Gia said...

your blog is the only thing of substance i read .

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....