The Big O

Jan 5, 2011

Photobucket

I don't care how book or street smart you are, there comes a time (several for me) when you just have a Big O moment. Get your mind out of the gutter people.

1. The Big O
[thee big-oh]
-adjective, singular
a term used to describe an..embarrassingly slow moment; a sudden realization, usually signaled by a light bulb in cartoons

For example, consider those times when you're listening to a song you haven't heard in a while and you think to yourself "OH, THAT'S what the lyric says" and you become embarrassed by what you thought the lyrics were initially. (Or in my case, you continue singing your own little remix because you think it sounds better anyway.) That's a  Big O moment.

Well I recently experienced one when I solved a mystery that had been bothering me for a while.  I finally realized the purpose behind the Chick-fil-A cow.  For the life of me, I could never figure out why they chose a cow to be the face of their restaurant.  I always thought it was so random. Why not choose a little girl like Wendy's? A hat, like Arby's? Or just a letter like McDonalds? Then it hit me
(and by it, I mean the Big O). The cow is wearing a sign that says "eat mor chikin", which means you'll eat less beef!!!!! *does the Jagged Edge two-step into the Diddy Bop*

Photobucket

Slow, right?

Sometimes I'm behind the 8 ball, I'll be the first to admit. But I was SO relieved to finally put 2 and 2 together and y'all can judge me until you run outta energy. I know we're all about being cool aroun'eez parts, but anyone care to share their last Big O? 

(Disclaimer: If this post made you feel uncomfortable, you jussst naaaasty.)

1 comments:

Gia said...

comedy lmao .

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....