Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue

Dec 13, 2010

Photobucket

Photobucket

It really is true what they say: one man's trash is another man's treasure.

These thrifted items are going for the LOW and not only that, there are tons of other good items out there waiting to be found. I don't know if it's the novelty of it, or the fact that I can find practically new clothes for really affordable prices. Either way, thrift-shopping has become my new love thang.

Do you thrift? If so, what are some of your best finds?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...that sweater is TOO DOPE. People b sleepin on the thrift finds!!! hahah...I need to go ASAP

Ashley said...

I didn't used to thrift but now that my mom goes there all the time and finds great things like Seven and True Religion Jeans or name-brand handbags, I try to tag along some days but it gets boring. You have to have patience to thrift.

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....