High heels and high standard though, right?

Dec 29, 2010

I might get some heat for this post, but it's my blog and I'm gon' say my piece and usher you to the red X if you'on't like it.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again. It's evident by some women's preference in men that times are hard as h*ll ouchea in these streets and ain't no hope for y'all! I've learned that if a nigga can sing, hold his own in a soul train line, or his abs look like them lil 3 ounce bottles of water, it doesn't matter if he:

-obviously likes boys, too
Photobucket

-ignorant
Photobucket

-or doesn't rock with black women at all
Photobucket

Status and money make a woman put her standards on the burner. These are grandiose examples, but can be seen on college campuses, in clubs, at workplaces, etc.

I give up. I'm no longer gonna try and impart wisdom to let'chall see that there are still good dudes left in Amer'cuhh.  Don't know why I took it upon myself in the first place  cause I'm good over here and these niggas ain't payin me to boost them up. Next time y'all take subtle shots at dudes on Twitter, just know that you sound silly. And yes, my subtweets are about you.

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....