"Catch me in the kitchen like a Simmons with them Pastry's" _Jay Z

Nov 21, 2010

Photobucket
My dad...
..Ok, I'm kidding.

I hope my sister doesn't get mad at me for this but here is a beloved recipe courtesy of her, coined Tiffany's Chicken/Broccoli Bake and it is simply amazing. Not only is it good, but it makes for awesome leftovers. So, without further ado....

Ingredients:
  • 2 packs boneless/skinless chicken breast
  • 2 bag frozen broccoli cuts
  • 6-7 tubes of crescent rolls
  • 2 cans cream of chicken soup
  • 1 can evaporated milk
  • 3 bags sharp shredded cheese
Instructions, Directions, or whatever lol:
  1. Boil chicken.
  2. Boil broccoli separately
  3. Completely cover bottom of baking pan with flat layer of crescent rolls
  4. Drain cooked chicken, cut into pieces, spread evenly over bottom layer of crescent rolls
  5. Next, layer broccoli
  6. Mix cream of chicken soup and evaporated milk in a bowl together; do not use too much milk, leave thick. Pour mixture evenly over the broccoli.
  7. Evenly spread cheese over soup mixture.
  8. Finally, completely cover top layer with flat layer of crescent rolls. (You may need to line edges of dish.
  9. Bake at 350-375 for ~35 minutes or until crescent rolls are evenly browned.
Now this recipe can feed a whole lot of people, so scale it down if you're cooking solo dolo. If anyone makes this dish, tell me how you like it. Maybe this could be your dish for Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....