UNC Homecoming 2010 Recap

Oct 31, 2010

I don't know a whole lot about Chemistry, but I'm sure this equation is balanced correctly...

Photobucket
In this case, UNC Homecoming 2010 reacts with Alcohol (or Ethanol) to form #DHOE (or the Drunkest Homecoming on Earth) and ratchet occurrences in abundance.

All recklessness aside, this weekend was full of love all the way around and I hate that it has to come to an end.

-Shoutout to @rwenshaun and others for the Inside Job at Champps which I fell off in uber late, but managed to run into ~15 of some my favorite alumni in a span of minutes. Everybody was FLY. Everybody was having a good time. Everybody was 21 and up, which elevated the sexy!
Photobucket

-Shoutout to UNC's NPHC for going slap ham in the step show this year! Everybody showed out. Big ups to KO and Xi Gamma for their 3-peat victories, and hats off to Mu Zeta for the ultimate power move, revealing their Fall line during an ill step show performance.
Photobucket
special shoutout to my cuz, Art Hailey!

-Shoutout to the BAR tailgate and the football team, who pulled out a victory against W&M, sponsored in part by #Section120, who cleared at halftime when we were down 17-7. Such is life.

-Special shoutout to the Babygirls, who provided ample material to tweet about. Special shoutout to the salty A&T students who couldn't handle a little satire and thought we were attempting to bite GHOE. And most importantly, shoutout to the Class of 2010. I'll never forget my first official homecoming as an alumni, #wins across the board!

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....