Teflon Don Tracklist

Jun 27, 2010

Photobucket

1. I’m Not A Star (Produced By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
2. Free Mason (Feat. Jay-Z) (Produced By The Inkredibles)
3. Tears Of Joy (Feat. Cee-Lo)
4. Maybach Music III (Feat. T.I., Jadakiss & Erykah Badu) (Produced By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
5. Live Fast, Die Young (Feat. Kanye West)
6. Super High (Feat. Ne-Yo) Clark Kent & The Remedy)
7. No. 1 (Feat. Trey Songz & Diddy)
8. MC Hammer (Feat. Gucci Mane) (Produced By Lex Luger)
9. B.M.F. (Blowin’ Money Fast) (Feat. Styles P) (Produced By Lex Luger)
10. Aston Martin Music (Feat. Drake & Chrisette Michele) (Produced By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
11. All The Money In The World (Feat. Raphael Saadiq) (Produced By The Olympicks)

I don't know how y'all feel, but in my opinion, Rick Ross makes quality albums each and every time. The homie @Linwaun pointed it out to me that one of his downfalls is his subpar "filler tracks"...but this album looks as though he's cut out all of the nonsense and put straight CRACK on the album. A lot of people don't like feature-filled drops, but I look forward to it and there are some real heavy-hitters on this jawn.

Drop date: July 29th!

1 comments:

josie renee said...

What a tease; I was sure that their would be a link somewhere attached to the post with the leaked album. lol

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....