Better late than never

Jun 2, 2010

I had an incredible Memorial Day weekend and I hope you all did, too. First and foremost, lemme give a special shout out to my grandfather, whose a veteran, all of my cousins and everyone else who serves, or has served our country! You are appreciated!

Now back to this past weekend. So, I'm slowly accumulating one of THE best live concert lists ever! Over Memorial Day weekend, I added Joy Fest to my list. The concert was held in Carowinds Theme Park, so not only did I get to see a live show, but I got to ride rides all day beforehand. THE BUSINESS--You hear me?!

The concert line-up included Fred Hammond, Donald Lawrence, Canton Jones, 21:03, a comedic performance by Sinbad (who was hilarious) and my personal favorite gospel singer ever, J. Moss! I cannot begin to tell you how good the show was, especially J. Moss's set. So, I'll let pictures say 1000 words, I guess.

Photobucket

The lines for the rides were on SWOLE all morning.


Photobucket
...oh. And it was HOT as all outside, outside. lol


Photobucket
Okay, so I think it's lame when people take pictures of their hair and post it. But I ain't take this. And my homie @FredReid gotta realize my waves spinnin' harder than his even after having braids for 4 years. Y'hearme'bit?


Photobucket
The Intimidator. This picture doesn't do justice. This drop is 211 feet with a 74 degree slope, son! Enough to make you sat, not sit, sat down for the rest of the day if you ain't prepared. And it got up to speeds of 74 mph.


Photobucket
The concert was thick, too!


Photobucket
My fav'!

Photobucket



Photobucket
And much love to my MOMMA for whippin' up that good stuff! Home-cooked food never ceases to amaze me.


Photobucket
Shish kabobs on DECKINGTON!!!

1 comments:

Adina Renée. said...

your moms is too cute. <3

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....